Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dvd Upconverter And Black Bars

Synchronic Lines

synchronic lines. It has always fascinated me the limitless possibilities of our wonderful world, most recently during my research I stumbled on the vital energy in the synchronic lines, a form of energy that seems to envelop the earth with eight to nine horizontal lines and eight to nine ( according to research sources) vertical and intersect to form nodes in different parts of the world.
What are synchronic lines? they are energy channels known to be very specific and very few people. In them it seems that flows throughout the human experience and it seems that some people born and raised near them or within them develop special extrasensory abilities. It seems that human civilization has evolved along their course. Intrigued by this possibility by making use of the Divining I took to investigate the place of my birth and then my movements over time.

result is a fairly interesting. In practice I was born into a branch of two extensions of the one line that crosses the synchronic Calabrian soil, the precision even 20 km from a node produced by the intersection of these branches winding tributaries are similar to depart from the main body and are dispersed throughout the territory . Trasferitomi in Rome we ended up just inside, less than five kilometers from the center. back again in Calabria, in the place where I live now I'm at 11 km as the crow flies from the place where I was born and raised until the age of 10 years. practically all my life I never step away from a synchronous line. I think it has produced in me singificativi changes, make it particularly suitable to live with the most disparate types of energy. Without realizing it I found myself to channel these energies without any effort. The Matrix is \u200b\u200bdivine, but I realize I can be a contrast to many evils, especially the physical and moral.

If God radiates the world through the synchronic lines, it is vital for me to move in or close to them. I come to the point: through a complex search dowsing, I'm going to start to explore a possible HR linking lines between the synchronic and the emergence of particular persons as may be the saints or famous people and powerful in the past, S. Pio to Gandhi or Martin Luther King, and Mother Teresa or Mother Natuzza. But Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Saddam Houssein, Bin Laden and George Bush. If the data were match, and all these people were born and lived near a line synchronous, it is clear that the only difference between them is the will to do good or evil, confirming once again the free choice to every sovereign power, energy or power. This also explains why these lines are considered magical, because rivers are inexhaustible life force easily used for magical purposes.

A synchronic line can be up to five kilometers wide and walk into the ground following the sine pace, and then sometimes re-emerge from sottosulo in these areas to certain types of people you can even levitate (see African witch doctors), astral travel ; and prophetic dreams. Prepare miraculous medicine for the health and build the instruments of protection from the negative and evil by many as overt or latent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment