Sunday, November 7, 2010

How Can U Be Anorexic



Lost.
it seemed to me the first time I spoke with her. was alone, trying to fly his aquilone.Non was nothing strange in that frail girl with bare feet. Yet the how did fly his kite made me realize that it was different. Not only trying to make it fly, but we spoke, he called it. We tried, by his kite soar shining like a diamond and colored with pastel colors than once, and then yet again on the cold morning breeze in the sky: it was inverno.Ma whenever he was about to fly, ended by another part, and glided to earth. \u0026lt;\u0026lt;You should stretch a little tail>> I suggested. \u0026lt;\u0026lt;fallo Pesante, also a bit more so when you start to run and l'aquilone is going to control the tail alzarsi, direzione.>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Are you safe?>> the girl asked.
To be honest, no, but: the secret of a well balanced kite is in the queue.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;A longer tail, you say? Are you sure?>> again urged the girl. \u0026lt;\u0026lt;Pensi that if the longest I'll push up into the sky with lui?>>
smiled. \u0026lt;\u0026lt;No. the kite go higher, but will not get you into heaven.>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Allora wrong bene>> rispose.Raccolse ground his winged friend, rolled the string and was about to go away . I felt terribly guilty. I had met with the dream of a girl, would help his kite to fly. I must be honest with her and make her do the efforts that would not work. However, I saw the sadness in his eyes made me think.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ehi, amica!aspetta!>>. He stopped and looked at me.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Tu want a kite that will help you volare!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not proprio>>, he admitted. \u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ho Need a kite to make me reach stelle.> ;>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Stai scherzando, vero?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No.C'è something wrong in trying to reach the stelle?>> replied angrily.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;How you are planning to build a kite that can make you touch the stars? It '... is impossible.>>
\u0026lt;' If you think questo...>> did not finish the sentence and left.
did not answer. Was it fair to say that a naive girl who would never be able to carry his kite to the stars?
The next day I got up early. I had not slept well that night. The words of that girl I had taken sleeping.
decided to return to the park. The girl was there, stubborn as the day before, trying to fly his kite but could not.
I approached her. \u0026lt;\u0026lt;some Miglioramento?>> I asked.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Perchè me chiedi?>> said. \u0026lt;\u0026lt;Tu Not think I could fly with him high enough to reach the stelle.>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Esatto>> I said.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ciò you do not understand do not have it up in fondo>> he said. I was so caught off guard by that phrase does not know what to say. How old was she? looked at a Pivellina novice, yet he had stated a truth that had left me speechless. And, more important fact, had aroused in me questions that I was not able to respond.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Adesso dimmi: you come for a walk in the park or to help me build a kite that will take me to stelle?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I do not know why I'm doing this, but I will help you .>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Togliere a weight from the heart of another person is a way to forget their affanno>>, said the girl with a big smile.
bought some sticks, straws and the string needed to build the frame. We pay much attention to the choice of materiale.Con wrapping paper, the coverage would be perfect.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ah, and must then be color dell'oro.>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Perchè?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What can be seen from stelle.>> I tried to
stay calm. I knew there was something that united me to that girl, but I was starting to feel strange.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What're trying to fare?>> I asked.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Back to casa.>>
looked at her and I decided not to make them more questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment